Moodmetric starts clinical trials with Pihlajalinna and university of Jyväskylä
Press Release 31st May 2018
The Moodmetric smart ring is developed by a Finnish startup company Vigofere Oy. The smart ring measures electrodermal activity (EDA), which tells about the autonomous nervous system activation. Person in charge of the trial is Dr. Minna Tervo from Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences, University of Jyväskylä.
– It’s good that there are new objective measurement devices on the market that can help people to understand their load better. In this research we study what the stress index produced by Moodmetric smart ring tell about the stress and recovery of a knowledge worker, Tervo says.
Henna Salonius, Vigofere Oy, tel. +358 44 309 6997 or e-mail [email protected]
KALEVALA SMART RINGS POWERED BY MOODMETRIC – now available!
Kalevala Jewelry has begun the sales of their first smart ring collection that is developed together with Moodmetric
Kalevala Smart Ring works identically to the existing Moodmetric ring and also connects to the same Moodmetric app.
The partnership between Kalevala Jewelry and Moodmetric focuses on finding exciting and beautiful designs for the ring, making it appealing and encouraging for users to manage their wellbeing in different situations.
View the entire collection at the Kalevala Jewelry webshop.
the renewed Moodmetric ring
Deliveries for the renewed Moodmetric begin 19th of December 2017.
Orders can be placed at our webshop
The renewed Moodmetric ring
- Splash proof
- Battery life ~ 1 week
- Beautifully finished silver coated steel band
- More color options: black, dark turquoise, plum and silver grey
- More sizes: XS: 16mm/US5.5 – S: 17mm/US6 – M:18.5mm/US8.5 – L: 20mm/US10 – XL:21.5mm/US12
New features in the Moodmetric app
- Possibility to add own Diary notes & Calendar integration
- Powerful quadrant illustration to support better stress management
- Practice feature now available also for Android
- The Moodmetric mobile app is free and available from AppStore and GooglePlay
- The Moodmetric cloud service makes is possible to store the data in web